This coffee beverage is considered a dessert, rather than a beverage, but it is served like coffee, so here he is!
In a Cappucini Cup you will need....
~ 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
~2 shots of espresso
This is a simple recipe. Put th ice cream in the cup, then pour the espresso on top of it, and serve!
Café Cubano is a staple of Cuban culture, and is a big aspect of Cuban Breakfast.
• 3 shots of Espresso or strong coffee
• 1.5 Tbsp of Demerara Sugar or Brown Sugar
1. In a measuring cup, put in the sugar and a shot of Espresso.
2. With a whisk, whisk them until the mixture is thick and frothy.
3. Put into an 8oz. Cappucini cup, and put the rest of the Espresso shots on top.
This complex coffee will take you to Havana (ooh nah nah [completely necessary])